2013-Present East Gadsdan High School Quincy,FL
Assistant Head Coach / Quarterbacks Coach
Exceptional Student Education Teacher
* Managed administrative aspects of the football program.
* Passing game coordinator.
* Quarterbacks coach.
* Promote potential recruits to colleges and act as a liaison to college coaches.
2013-2013 Williston High School Williston,FL
Football Coach/Head Track and Field Coach American
* Managed all aspects of Boys, and Girls Track and
* Passing game advisor.
* Wide Receivers/Defensive Line coach.
* Promote potential
recruits to colleges and act as a liaison to college coaches.
High School Dunnellon,
History/World History Teacher
* Developed and installed passing offense.
* Responsible for video editing and Hudl administration.
* Promote potential recruits to colleges and act as a
liaison to college coaches.
* Call plays, and analyze opponents from the box during
* QB completion percentage 72% / 953 passing yards.
* QB rushing 850 yards
* #2 Wide Receiver
in District 5A-5 / Marion County
2008-2012 University of Arkansas Football Fayetteville, AR
* Performed many aspects of Operations in a Division I
* Supervised quality control of daily practice.
* Organized game day activities.
community service events.
* Assisted with
tight ends and quarterbacks.
pre-season, summer training, and camp coordination.
* Managed student athlete attendance at mandatory
2006-2007 Tampa Bay Bulldogs Tampa, FL
* Coached players
to improve position skills on fundamentals and schemes.
* Led team-meeting
discussions for the entire defense.
* Called defensive
line plays and adjusted technique during game.
* Only allowed 99 points in 2006 as a defense going 7-1.
2005-2006 Tampa Tigers Tampa, FL
* Compiled and
implemented a defensive scheme “The Hatchet Men.”
* Scouted and
recruited high school and college players.
* Coached all
players including offense to improve position skills.
* Directed assistant coaches
in coaching techniques.
2004-2005 Clearwater Stars Clearwater, FL
Defensive Line and Linebacker Coach
* Coached players to improve position skills.
* Advised head coach on defensive and team decisions.
* Called defensive line plays and adjusted technique during games.
* Provided first aid to assist injured players.